Sunday, December 30, 2007

via sidekick.

Well, this is my first blog from my phone. It is pretty interesting how far we've come with technology.

I adore my phone. Its so cute and its like carrying a mini computer around. What's odd is that one of my bookmarks, well pre set, was blackplanet.com. Turns out blackplanet.com is a black networking community. In other words, a myspace for the black community. Oh well. You learn something new everyday, now I have a place to tell my friends about. I also have a lot of sick downloads. Too bad they all cost money.

I said goodbye to my brother today. Its nice that there won't be as much choas in the house or as much tension but I love my brother and this is the most we've been around each other in 5 years. So, it was hard to say bye without tears. I hope he does right and gets back in school.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.


I wish Brian would call me everyday. Anna is 2 and sick. Not 16 and semi responsible for herself. He told me he would and its unfair. I know he only gets up there once a year and he's excited but he needs to respect me, as her mother. I guess the saying no news is good news but I hate it! I miss my baby cakes. Ill harass him tomorrow. I know this is why I am not sleeping.


Anna is so funny. She had a blast on Christmas. She is going to be such a character in a few years. God, I love that little girl.


Well. I have a lot ahead of me tomorrow, so time for bed. Yum....greek fooooood! Im so excited.

No comments: