Sunday, December 2, 2007

Goodbye.


I find it odd what can happen in such a short amount of time. You would never think two days could have more action than your whole year alone. My life is a roller coaster, there is no denying. I have the chance to change that though, it makes me sad but I have to start with the things that make my life the hardest.

I'm not going to dedicate this post to how awesome I am, I already know. If others don't, or disagree with me, well... they're stupid. I have so much to give, so many thing's I am good at and I love with everything I have. I know I've made mistakes, we all do. I know I have had a rough year, but you know what, the good people stuck by my side. I am so grateful for those people. The others who walked away, I could give a shit about you. Honestly, you're not even worth shit.

It's time for me to let go. It's been a good ride, short lived but it's better that way. No need to invest any more of myself into a big lie. I feel so bad for people who don't take risks, or live life the way they want to. I feel bad for those who let others decide their happiness. You will live a very lonely life. I have to much to offer someone, only to get let down every other month. I was so sad but now the clouds aren't so gray, I am going to be ok. I thought you were the reason I was happy, you're not. I'm happy because of me, my daughter and those who hold an honest place in my heart. I was so afraid of what my life might be without you in it, now I see I'm a strong person and everything happens for a reason. I will be much happier without you.

I truly feel sorry for you. I loved you so much, so much. I would have given anything I had for you, I would of always been there for you, through it all. We very seldom find our true love, I thought you were mine but it obviously wasn't the same for you. You are fake and you played with my heart, you don't have the right to use me at your will. I don't even wish you the best, you don't deserve the best. I hope you meet someone who you adore, then does what you did to my heart to yours.

It hurts like hell to walk away from this but I cannot make anyone who doesn't want me stay. It's going to be rough, but I look forward to what's going to happen next. Maybe that great person is waiting right outside this emotional wall for me. I have an idea of who it might be, funny I didn't see this person in this light before, but maybe I needed this. I needed this to show me it was ok to love, even with the heartache. I feel so much better and I'm not afraid anymore.

I don't love you anymore. At all. I have no respect for you. Matter of fact, I have nothing at all for you. Everything I ever said to you means nothing now... nothing at all. You burned this bridge and you must live with the consequences.

No comments: