Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.


I haven't updated in a few days. I blame that on the lack of internet I had in this house. Not my inability to post a blog. I actually have a lot to blog about, the good, the bad and the fucking ugly.

Things have gotten better, a lot better actually. I feel like I actually have some direction in life now. I am still confused on what I plan on doing, but I have a general idea and I think that's all that counts. For now anyway... I knew 3 months ago I met the one person who understood me. I guess with relationships you will always have the lows and the highs, but it's getting through the lows and sticking together that counts. This person has showed me so much. The last week has been such a high and I couldn't be happier.

I've found I am experiencing new emotions, good one's. They're just at times hard to explain. I was so worried a week ago how my life was going to turn out because it seemed as though everything was caving in on me. I am actually glad this happened, it taught me a lot about myself and how well I truly can handle situations. I know now I am stronger than most people and no matter what, I'll always be ok. I've also enjoyed not having internet for the last week, it forced me to break bad habits.

Over the weekend it was finally clear on who I can honestly consider a good friend. I am sick to my stomach that I actually trusted certain people. Not even certain people, one person, someone I will never call a friend as long as I live. People who try to constantly point out your flaws to others, are only trying to cover their flaws. They're very obvious flaws. What's funny, I trusted you. Then you blew that whole scam up yourself. My Dad always said "You can't bull shit a bull shitter". I think that holds true, especially when your lies suck. Karma will find you, and it appears yours is starting to catch up to you. How stupid of you, to try and down talk to me, to someone who loves me more than you ever would. You are a sad, pathetic and very stupid girl. I can only hope one day you grow up, then maybe you will find happiness. Until then, stop trying to ruin everyone else's. Another thing, you might have 100 friends but only half of them know the real you, the one that trash talks everyone behind their back. They don't know the lush, who can't even remember if she ran someone over at the end of the night. What a huge weight lifted off my chest and after today you will never be mentioned again.

I've decided I would post several blogs on several issues today. Just because I'm weird.

No comments: