Monday, December 17, 2007

I like muffins.

I feel I was blessed with a daughter who is truly a comedian at times. Although she doesn't know it yet. I kind of like that though, I don't want her to be one of those kids who does things just for attention. Her antics come naturally. Just this morning, as I was getting her dressed, she said "I like muffins". It was very random but now it's stuck in my head. Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve Anna. She is going to be an amazing person one day.

I don't have much to do today, I guess that's why I'm already blogging. Tomorrow is going to be my Monday. I have a lot to accomplish tomorrow. Today laundry is the only thing on my agenda. Oh, and I am going to stop drinking soda today. Big goal right there, so I guess I would have a lot to do. Like prep myself mentally at the idea of no longer having a daily caffeine intake. I need this though.

You know. I hate soda. It makes me ugly and bloated. So, why is it nearly impossible to quit? I guess some thing's will never be fully explained.

I will be in Charlotte two weeks from now. Rather exciting I would say. I really miss fried pickles. I guess I really miss Joey too. I hope he reads this. haha.

Alright. I am out of things to jabber about.

No comments: