Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It makes one a better person to have had hardships and to have overcome hardships and not to blame anybody else for your mistakes.



Today overall, was a good day. I feel like I accomplished a lot. It required a lot of driving, which is something I always hate. I did a few good deeds too. I always count my good deeds, I swear, Karma is real. I gave a homeless man a dollar, which made me feel cheap, but it counts right? I gave a lady her card back, that she left in the ATM. I'm not going to lie, I thought about checking her balance, to see if maybe she could spare 20 bucks, but I didn't.

I was a very polite and outgoing person today. Funny when you can pin point your moods, and how they determine the outcome of your day. I find if your polite, even the nastiest person, can't help but smile in return. I really try to live everyday like I did today, everyday is a good day, if you allow it to be.

Each day it's getting easier to brush negative people and generally bad attitudes off my shoulder. That must be why Jay z says "brush the dirt of your shoulder", at least I think that's what he says. People who aren't exactly that, dirt on your shoulder. A dead weight. My life is much easier without the dead weight. I'm moving forward, which was something I couldn't achieve before, I had too many scum bags holding me back.

Would I be a terrible person if I liked Britney Spears latest CD? I refuse to buy it, so I figured I would download it for free on limewire. I think anyone who incapable of taking care of their kids, with that much money, doesn't deserve a time. She should be a slave to society, for a year or so.

I am about to cut my bangs. No more side bangs. Momma is moving up to straight bangs. They're adorable. I am kind of diggin' this more natural look I have going on. I look a lot like my Mom in her younger days, very natural and earthy. I love it.

Peacecore loves.

No comments: