Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Endless thoughts.

I find I do most my thinking in the shower. I have so many random thoughts, or I'll have like a great idea come to me. I find it rather odd. It's probably due to the fact that, it's the most peaceful place I have currently. I don't live by any parks, or anywhere I could go and relax, so I take showers.

Last night, I was watching The Flinestones. What an odd show. In the intro song they say "the modern stone age family". How anyone could possibly be modern, during a stone age, is totally beyond me. I know it's a cartoon, obviously, but I couldn't help but wonder if this is how people in the era The Flinestones was created, really thought the stone age might look like. How when they leave their little rock house, somehow there is light in this stone house, but no candles can be seen. Or how they had television and they drove their cars with their feet. They also rode dinosaurs. Could you image a politically correct Flinestones? That would be a pretty funny show, well, maybe not. I don't think there would be much substance to the show. We also have no clue what really happened back then.

I've also read too far into Winnie the Pooh. Like, I find it odd Pooh never wears pants, but he always has that damn red shirt on. Funny, a red shirt is worn at Disney, during Gay Pride day, to symbolize being gay. Now, I have nothing wrong with Gay pride, I just find it rather ironic. That's just my brain though, it functions differently and reads too far into different things.

Today is a very boring day. I wish my phone would just activate.

No comments: