Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm leaving... but not on a jet plane.

I've decided I am moving. I need this, I want this and I can feel every part of me agreeing. My heart and my mind, for once. I know this is the right decision. I need to be on my own, I need to be responsible for myself and start what I hope to be the best chapter of my life. A new, fresh start with awesome company and possibly a lovely Great Dane named Rupert.

My own place, with awkward art deco furniture, in weird colors like pastel green. My own couch to sprawl across in my underwear and toe socks, while eating my friend onions. A place that stays clean and isn't loud at all hours of the day. I like peace, lot's of peace.

Ok, this isn't just about art deco furniture and quite. It's about meeting someone I see myself having a life with too. My having a new life. So, I'm moving to Charlotte. The goal is to be looking into places and jobs by Mid February and the actual move, I'm not sure yet. I am so excited though. I am really motivating myself for this. I know it's what I need and what I want.

Yippe.

No comments: