Friday, November 7, 2008

A woman who is very busy seldom changes her opinions.

I think it's time I kick this back into high gear. I love the blog, but I never seem to have much time. Well, I do but I never really think to update my blog. Oh well, I will make an effort to fix the lack of blogging.

Things have been good. No, things have been amazing. I still have my moments where I tend to let stress get the best of me, but I'm human. Well, that and I have a lot of estrogen flowing through my woman parts. On a serious note, I could not ask for anything more at this given time. I'm truly blessed to be where I am today. I know I had some bad karma from the past floating around, but I think I've pretty much paid my due's to karma. To look back on things, or the emotions I've felt in the past, I'm amazed by where I stand today. Lucky and very grateful, that is what I am.

I do believe my responsibility and maturity level have sky rocketed in the last year alone. Comparing myself (although I'm not a fan of comparing) to who I was just one year ago, to who I am today is nearly night and day. I've learned to stand up for what I believe in, without being irrational. Someone said this to me and it has really stuck with me, "Everything you want in life will happen, it just might not be at the speed you want it to happen". I think about that and it's so true. I felt like I was rushing everything in my life, when in all reality, things are OK at the rate their moving. I still get carried away and stack my plate a little too high at times, but again, I'm human. As dysfunctional as my home life was, my life wouldn't be fun if it were too "normal".

Having matured I see a lot of things and a lot of people differently now. Some stuff I questioned before, but now I have the answers as to what I truly want in my life. People I held in the highest regard, are no longer on a pedestal. I've seen the malicious side, that they've tried to hard to cover up. I know that I am too good of a person now to ever feel unwanted, by anyone. I see it as their loss, whether they agree or not.

One of my best friends told me a few days ago that I do a lot of rambling. I guess she's right, I do! I've gotten no complaints, so I will continue to do so.

On that note, I have to go. It's my little one's birthday today and I have a party to plan. I also have a fat mule to go ride this afternoon.

Happy Friday everyone! :)

No comments: