Sunday, November 9, 2008

Even more busy.

This seems to be my new thing. Busy, that is. All the time, it's a vicious cycle in my little world. I am certain it's because I whined way too much before about how I had nothing to do. Don't we all though? At one point or another? I really don't mind, it's only when I get in over my head that I start to gasp for the "not so busy" air. See, I am one of those people who ends up spinning out of control when I have way too much going on. It's almost like I lose all ability to function like a normal human and I start thinking way too much about productive planning.

I'm odd. I already know this, so no need in reminding me. I also like it that way, being odd. Sets me apart from all the normals walking around. Well, having the name Scotti and having a vagina already set's me apart from the "norm". Right?

I had a 3rd birthday party for Anna yesterday. Our theme was Dinosaurs, at the request of Anna. Well, it was between Spongebob and Dinosaurs. She got lucky and had both, Spongebob being at her school. It went off without a hitch! She had a few friends come and she ran herself into the ground playing all day. We ate way too many cupcakes and opened lot's of presents. It was a great day, even with all the stress that came with planning the party. We went to bed pretty late (what! Ya think we could stop ourselfs from playing with all the cool new toys!), so Miss Anna slept until 10:30 this morning. She actually crawled in bed with me at 8 and (Thank you baby Jesus) slept for another 2 and half hours.

The house. Oh, the house. It's a mess. New toy's scattered across the living room, cupcake remains imbeded on the counter, clothes strewn across the couch. Yes, it's bad. I had it all nice for the party and in just 3 measley hours, it was destroyed. We were all too tired to really make any kind of dent on it today, so tomorrow I will be in warrior mode. I really hate looking at a cluttered space, which is the vibe I am getting off the house right now, but all will be well tomorrow.

I'm really just glad to have all but one birthday out of the way, until Christmas madness sets in. Oh, and that would be my birthday. Which really, there will be no big plans. Other than dinner at my favorite restuarant with Allen and a night out. Seems I lack those these days, "Nights out", but I am honest to God... NOT COMPLAINING. It's quite refreshing to say I've had but 3 beers in two months. I am sure we will also do a dinner with Anna and the family. Now that I am actually writing it, the thought of my birthday scares me. I will be 25, that number scares me. Mostly because I wish I was done with school and I'm not. Although, everything else has seemed to get itself on track, that won't be far behind.

Gosh. I just realized. I've yet to even post about Allen. Holy heck, I have been a major slacker here. Not that I am sure too many people read this anyway, I am still shocking myself. Wow.

So, yea... Allen. Allen and I have known each other 7 long years. We've come and gone in each others lives, as friends usually do. I never imagined we would be where we are today. We have been dating 4 months now and it has been perfect. I look forward to updating about "us". I do believe it needs to have it's own blog. Yes, it's own. Too much to go on about in this already extremely long update.

I will also be creating a new blog. One dedicated to another person I've failed to mention. Sawyer, my newest love muffin and 4 legged child. I want to have a blog strictly for his training progress and all the is squishy, uishy, horsey lovin' updatingness.

I am still slightly frustrated (probably because I am forced to look at the cluttered living room as I type this) and "tired" doesn't even describe how tired I am. See, so tired I cannot even think of a more creative word to use.

So, goodnight!

No comments: