Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naïve forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.

Today, overall was a good day. I got a lot accomplished, spent time with good people and I was in a great mood.

Although, I will say. I am frustrated by the ignorance of others. Really, seems like everything has been simmering up until this point and it finally just boiled over. I am tired of the low blows and innuendos by others. I get extremely irritated when I see someone doing something, then getting praised. Yet, if I turned around and did the same thing, I would be given unsolicited advice on how I should be doing things. Double standards do not go over well in my book. For what I've been through and seen in my life, I have learned a lot about what to expect out of people. What I am willing to take and what I will always stand up for. I am hard headed, stubborn and at times, a little naive but I will be damned if I am ever a push over.

The fact that for so long, I've called a certain few my friends, really makes me infuriated. Why be told we are free to voice our opinion, if in the long run, it really isn't worth it or there will be repercussions.

Not only that, I expect more out of people. Do not take what I say out of context. At least pretend you've listened to everything I have said, before jumping the gun. It really chaps my ass when people have a nasty remark and they've simply ignored my reasoning. Do not jump on my ass, when I was agreeing with you. This is called ignorance and I hate it.


So, how bout them apples?

No comments: