Thursday, April 10, 2008

There are no regrets in life, just lessons.

It feels like everyday gets easier, but it's still new, so I am still unsure.

I find that I'm better off and I question whether or not it's what my heart truly wanted. I feel like I am in the phase of wanting what doesn't want me.

I am going to do what is best for me from now on, while still thinking of others. Looking back on the past few years of my life, I've been in such a low spot. I've been less optimistic than I should have and I've taken without giving. Selfish would be one word to describe who I've been, but that only scratches the surface. I honestly make myself ill when I think about how I could have treated others with the respect they had given me. I feel like I have taken advantage of people, but in the same light, I've had really shitty people take advantage of me. Those shitty people were the one's I held in regard and that was wrong of me.

I guess I have had a lot of thinking time the last few days. I hate it and I enjoy it. Taking a new light on my life and fixing the damage from the past is a good start.

I go to talk to my therapist next week. I am happy about that though. I feel like I have been trying to solve my own problems and it hasn't gotten me anywhere.

No comments: