Monday, April 7, 2008

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

I hate when I have nothing to write. I have so much on my mind, but that's where it sit's. It's impossible to put into words or express on here.

One minute I'm fine and the next, I'm not. I just wish my heart would comply with my thoughts. I wish I didn't feel sick over this anymore and I wish I could just move on.

All I want is to worry about myself but I'm finding it nearly impossible to do. Although, I've been pushed in the right direction, I still need that extra push to move on.

I feel like I'm being lied to, which is fine. I've become part of the past and I'll be ok with that, one day.

I just want to get over you. I want to not like you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sorry Scotti!! :(