Thursday, November 29, 2007

There was this one time.

Ever wonder why listening to a sad song over and over again when you're upset makes you feel better? I really don't know why I do, but I'd like to know. It's almost like we want to sulk.

I'm really tired of life lessons or whatever this bull shit I keep putting up with would be considered. I'm so tired of shitty fucking people. I am tired of people you think you can count on, that up and walk away when things get tough. I wish my life were that easy, I wish walking away from people were that easy. Maybe I would be a happier person and I wouldn't be sitting here wasting time upset over someone who wasn't worth much anyway.

We are put into certain situations for what reasons? What do we gain from these? I am still trying to figure out what I was supposed to learn from the last two mistakes. I didn't need a third weighing on my mind, but I guess it's the way things go.

Eventually my state of mind will be back to normal and I'll meet that one person, that one person that sweeps me off my feet and loves me unconditionally. No matter what, always unconditionally. No lies, no heartache, no turning back.

The thing is, my heart hurts so bad all I want to do is yell. I told myself I wouldn't allow this to happen again but obviously I have no control over who I let walk into my life. I am so angry but I'm so mad, at the same time.

I'm a mess.

No comments: