Monday, November 19, 2007

Fate.

I'm sure fate is something we have all questioned at some point in our life. What is fate exactly? Does is really exist or is it something we only wished existed? I am really unsure at this point. I thought I knew what fate might be. I thought I had come across fate myself but now I don't know. Do we know enough about fate to say whether or not you can question what might actually be fate? Like, is it really fate if two people meet unexpectedly and fall madly in love? What if those two people are madly in love but live far apart? I guess that's where I actually question it, if those two people were supposed to meet, then why isn't it easier for them to be together? Why does the situation have to be some complex?

There really is no answer to my questions. I know in life we are supposed to over come what is laid out in front of us. Take everything in stride and be strong when people call you weak. What if I am weak though? Why is it harder for me to take these trails into hand?

I don't know if I ever will know.

No comments: