Thursday, March 27, 2008

Grass between my toes.

Wow. It's been a while since I last updated. I guess, like so many of us claim, I've had a lot going on. What's odd is, during this time I haven't updated, I've thought of updating.

So much has changed, for the good and for the not so good. Such is life, with the good comes the bad. I would say that the majority of changes that have taken place, have been for the better. I've taken what has been laid in front of me, with stride.

I find myself going to Church more and drinking a lot less. Making more friends and less enemies. Being responsible and carrying myself. I feel great and I think I look great. I haven't been this happy in a long time and it has helped so many aspects of my life. Being a mother has become something truly meaningful to me. Not that it wasn't before, but as Anna grows, I see her in this new light. She is such a lady, she is smart and beautiful. She also adores me and looks up to me in everyway.

I finally found the job I've waiting a year to find. I love it and it feels so good to get up every morning and go to work. Although, I am blogging while I should be working. Nobody's perfect right?

So, I do need to get back to work. I tell myself everyday, that I plan on blogging that day. Maybe now I will actually start doing it.

No comments: